20/08/2017 at 6:37 AM #2366poisonMember
we want to put a server online.
can u help us pls?21/08/2017 at 4:15 PM #2373JohnKeymaster
- Country:: Australia
- Website:: gamerecon.net
- Games:: GR, GRAW, GRAW2
thank you for your interest in the Gamerecon network and we will be happy to do all we can to support your request 🙂
GRAW2 server on the Gamerecon network:
- We can setup a GRAW2 SADS (Stand Alone Dedicated Server) for you on your own cloud computer in a data center in the USA, approximately $30-35 for each three-month block with 24/7 90% uptime & unlimited data transfer.
- Perhaps I can create another GRAW2 SADS on the Gamerecon server for a donation of about $5.00 US a month, depending on what you want, for example; server control, game-type TDM, COOP, what maps, the number of slots, that sort of thing.
- If you don’t mind giving your credit card details to Google, you can host a temporary server with Google Cloud – see this post
- You can host your own GRAW2 SADS from you home on a dedicated PC or VM, however, you will need to have a strong knowledge of TCP/IP because GRAW requires a routable IP and most ISP’s don’t offer this with residential/home accounts, you would need to ask your ISP if they will rent you a block of 4 IP addresses, then you need a router that will be able to configure a hardware demilitarized zone like a Cisco 877w.
- There is a simple option – setup a computer (at a friends house that has no interest in playing the game) and configure the PC/server behind a DMZ, (I can help you set this up) most routers have this option and it will work on a residential/home network.
I hope this helps? if you speak English? Can I try to catch you in our TeamSpeak server for a chat? ts.gamerecon.net
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.